A game with a Season Pass is no rare sight nowadays. Practically every major game has one and a ton of smaller games do as well. For Honor is a multiplayer-centric game so frankly, it would be surprising if it didn’t have a Season Pass. These passes can be quite terrible for a game’s longevity, but Ubisoft recently had great success with Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and it seems they’ve learned that lesson for For Honor.
- Six all-new Heroes available seven days before released to all players
- Six elite outfits to customise the new Heroes
- Day One War Pack
What’s the Day One War Pack you ask?
- One exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
- Three exclusive emblem outlines
- Three scavenger crates to unlock additional gear
- 30-day Champion Status that gives XP boosts to friends, more XP from crafting and additional end-match loot
From my reading of that, the six new classes are not exclusive to the Season Pass so there’s no worry about not being competitive. You just get to play early with the Season Pass. Of course, the good things don’t end there. Like Rainbow Six, there will be new gear and new maps released regularly for free to all.
Season Passes can be quite negative, but it seems Ubisoft has learned to make them fair for everyone. The Season Pass is available now and all content except the new heroes and their outfits will be available at launch. You can get the Season Pass through the game’s Gold Edition or separately. For Honor launches February 14th.