Forza Horizon 4 - Are you interested?

Ok lead foots. FH4 is 4 months away I am want to gauge interest so staff has an idea if we need to run some racing nights.

Horizon has always pulled more people than any other racing game in GRG. This years give us more ways to play together. Be that 6 player co-op or just some good old fashion racing. We also will be able to create our own tracks so there is some variety in the events we can do. If you want more info on Horizon 4 check out our Forza Horizon 4 Mega Thread.

So let’s here it @forzaplayers . Are you getting FH4 this year? At launch or waiting for a sale? Race nights will be on Sunday night (Even during The Walking Dead/GOT), but potato racing can happen all week long!

Also if you aren’t part of the @forzaplayers group and would like to be just let me know.

Edited to add:
Don’t be scared none of us are Richard Petty

1 Like

Free with Game Pass? Looks like I’ll be dusting off my free trial when this title is available.

1 Like

@SpookyGhost

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ll be driving this.

1 Like

Thinking this will be the first Forza Horizon I own!!

1 Like

Yes…I will be dusting all you fools on yet another open road landscape of awesomeness!

1 Like

I’ll be getting this as well. Just for the weekly GRG demolition derby… I mean races.

BTW, I drive clean. It’s the rest of you assholes…

1 Like

I’ll be picking it up as well

1 Like