Friday the 13th - The Game

Beta looks pretty hilarious. Would be fun to play, but looks like it may get repetitive after 2-3 run-through.

New Friday the 13th reveal…

Friday the 13th: The Game appears to be shaping up rather well. The ultimate Jason Vorhees
fantasy will soon be a reality but the game’s developer, Gun Media, is sparing no expense in showing exactly what they want us to experience from the game. An hour long panel for the title has recently been released, revealing more content for the game.

In this panel, a new map in the form of Packanack Lodge is revealed, gameplay tweaks are discussed and some extra release date details are even touched upon.

Friday the 13th: The Game is scheduled for an Early 2017 release on Xbox One.

Developer Gun Media have teased a custom Jason players could get their hands on in their upcoming horror title, Friday the 13th: The Game. Created by Tom Savini, an American actor, director, and award-winning special make, the Tom Savini Custom Jason will be available to pre-order for a limited time. Take a sneak peek of this Jason in the very short teaser trailer:

Friday the 13th: The Game is still scheduled for an “Early 2017” release.

1 Like

Back in February this year, Gun Media teased us with a version of Jason players could be running from in Friday the 13th: The Game. Now, the Tom Savini-designed Jason Voorhees has been fully revealed in the new video where we get to see him stalking a helpless young lady as she does her best to fend off the merciless killer:

Friday the 13th: The Game is still pencilled in for an “early 2017” release although I’d say we are past early aren’t we?

Release date: May 26th, according to Game Informer.

I’m buying this for sure. Should be fun. A heart pounding game I’m sure.

1 Like

I may buy depending on what I hear about it, satisfying kills a leading perk for the game.

This comes out tomorrow, yes?

suppose to

https://discourse.grimreapergamers.com/t/dont-f-k-in-the-woods-on-friday-night-5-26/10055?u=beers_and_leafs

Is it releasing on console as well as PC?

I think s.o

Not sure how many people can play in one game but hopefully we can get enough GRG to fill it.

Game looks pretty cool. I may have to pick this up. I’m gonna have to wait and see more of it though.

1 Like

You can’t get killed by Jason if you cant play the game

2 Likes

I read it’s best when doing in game audio chat. There’s proximity chat so I think everyone can here everyone from varying distances.

Private matches seen to work at least. LFG

Yeah, we could only do private ones, nut if there are 5 or 6 of us who cares about public?

Like it so far though.