Game Diversity

Following up on the State of GRG (2017) post, I figured I’d reach out to GRG and see if we can schedule some other games. Destiny 2 activity has slowed down a bit. I’m noticing a large drop off in players. So let’s mix shit up and get in some games together. I’m also looking for volunteers to help run the extra rooms. Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays may be good nights to introduce something different.

The titles I had in mind are the following. We’re open to other titles not listed.

• Forza 7 race night
  • Fortnite Battle Royale Night - FREE Game
  • Warframe Night - FREE Game
  • Rocket League
  • Battlefield 1
  • Ark
  • Paladins - Free Game

Thoughts on those titles and nights?

Titles
I’m happy to play Rocket League if there is interest.
I also could play BF1, Warframe or Fortnite BR if anyone else wants to. Not even tried Fortnite BR yet.
Others that come to mind are Borderlands HCC and BF4.
If any @PlayStationPlayers are keen on these or any other titles then let me know.

Nights
I can do probably try for Mondays and/or some Fridays.

1 Like

I would be down to bring back a Paladins nite if anyone is interested

I also downloaded fortnite and would like to give this game a try.

1 Like

Fortnite 🖒

I’m always down for this. I added it to the list.

Looking forward to battlegrounds. Been cranking out progress on single player games while I’m on the overtime schedule.

I’ll play rocket League anytime. I still play gears of war often, battlefront and bf1

I’m planning to do more Destiny tonight, but I have my eye on Fortnite and may give tha a shot too…

I’m always down to help on PC Warframe but as many of you know I don’t get online until Midnight EST and run until 2 a.m. EST during the week.

For any of you pondering Warframe, I highly suggest you take 30 minutes and watch this video. It will give you a good idea if you’re the type of gamer it will even appeal too. It’s a review but plays out like a documentary. It’s very well done.

1 Like

Just say your west coast.

1 Like

I’d like to get some Fortnite BR going, and maybe bring back GTA now and then. I’m going to put an LFG up tomorrow night for Fortnite.

Given next week is Halloween, how about a night of mindless scary games? White Noise 2, Dead by Daylight, that shitty Friday the 13th game, Doki Doki Literature Club, all of it.

Fuck.
I’d watch someone else if they streamed it?
That way you won’t hear me scream.

2 Likes

I swear… one of these nights I’m going to find the power button.

2 Likes

I’d be down for Fortnite and BF1. Thursday night is best for me, but I can usually manage any evening except Wednesdays.

It’s right next to the fuck off button…

I wish I knew how to quit you.

1 Like

Forza 7 and a BF1 night would be good for me. Most nights by 9 est would work.

I am down for either BF1 or BF4