Gaming Weekend - Whatcha playing?! 8/10 - 8/12

GFTW

Gaming for the weekend? Gaming for the win? Gaming for who the hell cares, just game!

Alright GRG its the weekend! Who is playing what? Let others know what you’re playing and get those invites out and parties started! Squad up!

Lots of games to choose from. Maybe you still need to grind out the SOH in Destiny 2, maybe get some Beta time in on B04, maybe you need to raid some dungeons in ESO or Neverwinter or maybe you are out discovering galaxies in No Mans Sky. You might have something else in mind entirely so let us know what you’ll be playing!

Remember NEVER GAME ALONE!

@PCGamers @PlayStationPlayers @destinyplayers @ESOPlayers

2 Likes

Ill be on that BO4 Beta (PS4) off and on and also ESO (XBox) doing dungeons!

1 Like

I’m wirh the fam at Hershey Park. Not sure what time I’m getting home or if I’ll be on.

2 Likes

Well atm and probably most the weekend ill be grinding out isk in EvE online to make sure i have my subs covered. if anyone cares to join me in game or wants to try it ill be happy to guide you.

Also ill be practicing some rocket league.
and maybe some world of tanks and The CREW.
all PC… HMU if you want to join me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plan to get a raid in tomorrow…spire anyone?

1 Like

ESO Large Group World Boss Bonanza and Dungeons

1 Like

I’ll be on tonight in destiny grinding out the gear. If we can piece one together tonight I can raid @valiantvictory but I’ll be out all day tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m in lake placid tonight @ezekielJP and did not bring the Xbox :scream:

1 Like

Going to be out of town this weekend. Might be on Sunday night.

1 Like

I’ll be on conan exiles (ps4) just joined a new PvP server with rp gladiator events. Need to finish my house then grind to 60 and make some good gear to fight in their the gladiator arena! Other than that maybe some battlefield 1 or grw might even try to beat the beast on mhw.

2 Likes

Won’t be online much for a while. My wife just had our baby. Please don’t kick me from the clan or D2 clan. Lol see you all online soon

6 Likes

Congratulations man!

Congrats man, hope everything is smooth sailing

1 Like

Well I’m working all weekend;-(

1 Like

dude we will keep a seat warm …you may need a midnight break from crying baby…so will will look for ya

3 Likes

Is it too early to slip in some Nyquil into the bottle? I forget.

1 Like

A weekend of BLops 4 for me

1 Like

so not everyone vacations like @Lala_Calamari

1 Like

I wish I had a baller vacation. All my money went into a crazy vet bill and car repair. Our big outing was Hershey Park. Yea, it’s sad.

Good games, had a few different rooms going.

Started off with CoD BLOPS 4 Beta. @SALT @beers_and_leafs @GrayBush and @Syrch were in the party. I just missed @Ripply. @HAWKLANDER also hopped in.

I then hopped over to play some Fortnite with the Dead Last Club. @h2daddy, @MrWhiskerBizkit and @Kahuner .

Ended back up in BLOPS 4 with @beers_and_leafs for a few rounds and finally closed out the night in ESO kicking some ass in Cyrodiil (PVP).

2 Likes