Garden of Salvation XBOX Raid 9pm FRIDAY!! 11/29

@destinyplayers

We are back at it with a beautiful new Vex raid being compared to the Vault of glass.
We made great progress last week…lets get it done this week

Well here we are; looks like some ppl want to run 2x per week and others can only do one night or the the other…so this week we will try running 2 nights, if it goes well maybe this will be the new normal

• The Raid is 940… (be at least 940 please)
  • Please educate yourself (YouTube etc.) the more you know the better it is for the group (see above)
  • Signed up people gets spots before show ups (and showing up is fine but hard to plan for)
  • If we have more than one team running (more than 2 full groups last week, barely) I will try to balance the teams but keep ppl together that want to run together (think @Sniper_T1 and @Destroyert1 ) I will fail please don’t yell at me, it will hurt my feelings
  • great week last week…servers down Friday and had needed a few more alts/subs to keep rolling for Saturday…we try to get everyone a slot and balance the teams…I do my best; please be cool…and we will get everyone through some day…we keep making progress, more alts backup helps us keep going
  • Our goal to get our GRG guardians comfortable with working with each other and having a good time.
  • I will create a draft roster THURSDAY evening so we can see where are at and make adjustments as needed, please check back, I will post in discord too
  • This is the FRIDAY thread (I used 2 different images to help us keep the thread separate)

I’m in…as long a Bungie doesn’t shit the bed again

I’m in as well

I’m in. I promise to do better this time. :innocent:

I am not sure about Friday.

I am in.

ok with

@AsnPersuasion27
@zosomagnus
@SourSmokE89
@Grex

we are a bit short for the Friday raid…maybe show up at 9 and see if you can pull in others…Im prolly out, (xmas decorating) but @jordanxxxl is likey a good backup as well as @ezekielJP

I believe sigmike02 and kylelankey are joining the raid tonight

Awesome pls make it happen…more raiding=better

So we made it to the third phase, as we do, and managed the boss to ~15-20% health on our best run. GGs, but that does provide 6 checkpoints.