Good Dungeon runs!

Gained over 5 levels with the Double XP going on and about to ding the 6th (need to probably kill 1 thing). I ran a few quests and the standard daily dungeon. Then @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx and @kelseama hit me up for a few dungeons. Lots of gold, xp and loot.

BTW, we need a tank for those dungeons. Especially the first one I ran with you guys. That was rough.

Good runs all.

Those archers are OP as hell. We were fine when they weren’t around. We also had a new guy with us as well. Azalin had me add him just before we threw you an invite so he didn’t know too much about what his role was, but he did fairly well. I really like that last dungeon we ran in Orsinium. I’m going to hit that one again.

You had to Netflix and chill. Bobcat wanted to run some dungeons.

Well seeing as i just got the base (base one, no fancy addons) i wonder if i’ll be able to enjoy it playing with you guys =/

There’s a ton to do in the base maps. I’ve only been exploring DLC areas for certain crafting motifs.

Ran a few more tonight with @Bigfish @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx @Azalin4savioR and @kelseama.

That last boss of the evening was a tough son of a bitch. Pretty interesting mechanic and fun once we figured out wtf to do.

My Beam feed saves if anyone wants to check the troll fight out

My heals were on point.

BTW, FUCK HEALING.

Tank however you want. What you were doing was working well.

I have my character up to 8 so far. I think he needs to be level 10 to run the dungeons though. Liked it enough to buy the game and the starter pack so I have a horse now.

1 Like

What class are you running?

Visit a stable EVERY day to upgrade the horse. It’s 250 gold and you can choose one stat. Pick Inventory at first so you have more bag space. You can run the upgrade once per day.

Hell, even if you’re not playing ESO, LOG THE FUCK IN AND UPGRADE THE HORSE. Park your dude next to a stable before you log off (in most towns).

Definitely need more space. Now that I know how to upgrade it I will. I think I am running the Elf? The Wolf Elf? I didn’t know where to start so I just picked something.

@Sniper_T1 hit one of us up if you need any help with a quest, or need any advice on gear or abilities. Someone is usually on doing something or other.