Greetings

Hey y’all. I just signed up today and wanted to introduce myself. I am an avid and lifelong gamer. I joined because GRG seems like a solid group of people to game and drink with. I have found that as I have gotten older, my old, and new, friends don’t share the same passion in gaming as I do. Unfortunately, that has led me to focus mostly on single player titles. I really missed the camaraderie of having a solid group squad up and kick ass online.
I’m really interested in getting into Sea of Thieves; Vermintide 2 is also a game I’ve been plugging many hours into. PUBG has also been fun, but playing solo can be extremely frustrating and I would love to play team matches with some solid folks. As far as competitive games go, CSGO is my long-term off and on guilty pleasure.
I love to drink (I’m an attorney and you’d be hard pressed to find a more boozy profession) and cook; I look forward to swapping cocktails and recipes as well as gaming.
I’m an open book. Feel free to ask me anything and I’ll give you an answer. See y’all around.

5 Likes

Welcome!

Sea of Thieves has people here buzzing and PUBG has remained a staple since pretty much its release.

Let us know your platform / handles so we can all join up for games of joy.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to GRG

Welcome aboard BuffaloTrace!

I’m a PC gamer. My steam ID is the same as my user here, BuffaloTrace (same pic too).

1 Like

Welcome I’m xbox but more games are crossing over…hope to game with you soon

Welcome to GRG. I’m on the PC and Xbox. More PC lately. Will be trying to get back to PUBG. I am also probably the last regular Ark PC player. We have a steam group that we can get you into. We will see you around. Let me know if you have any Ark interest, I have a server running.

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

You will find me on PUBG on PC most of the time. That or FFXV.

Welcome

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to GRG!

Don’t worry, we have plenty of Potato partners here for PUBG

2 Likes