GRG BLOPS3 Substitution sign ups

The sign ups for the Tournament are over. We’re looking for players that can substitute in case people drop. If we get enough names, we’ll permanently add you to a team.

The tournament is set for 1/27/16. Start time is after 9:00 PM EST.

Current subs available. I think I can place some on teams, have to check what’s going on.

TNTx86 - PS4
AshleySommerfield - XB1
SilentDeadeye - XB1
Kaygirl11 - PS4

I am willing to be a Sub

Same sub me up

What console?

It is still better than 90% of us on here.

Ps4

We need subs for XB1. We have @D1G1TALC1PHERS and @Claude505 signed up to sub on XB1. We need more than that. I know there are a few that aren’t on teams, either missed sign ups or that are new to clan. This is a great way to get to know more clan mates, and will be a great time. Sign up!

I’ll sub for PS4,.I got skills, just been using them in RB6 lately

1 Like

I’ll sub on the XB1

1 Like

Ill sub for xbone if you need more. What times would these tournament games be held? I only ask because I work nights wed-sun, so I wouldn’t be on earlier than 1030 or 11.

Or I could just finish reading the original post for the times. I’m dumb. Haha

1 Like

It’s a Wednesday night, so I’m assuming you can’t sub?

Ya, I guess not. Damn.

I can sub on the xbox one. I haven’t been playing a lot lately been worn out from work but I’ll make sure and be on that day.

1 Like

Current subs available. I think I can place some on teams, have to check what’s going on.

TNTx86 - PS4
AshleySommerfield - XB1
SilentDeadeye - XB1
Kaygirl11 - PS4
Claude505 - XB1

I don’t have the game yet (it’s on order). But I won’t be buying any fucking maps.

1 Like

Saving money for Grindr dates?

http://plusheartstar.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Grindr-tag.jpg

1 Like

You can sign me up for a Xbone sub spot, if it isnt too late. I keep forgetting to check around here. :\