GRG CoD Cross-Play Tournament Schedule POSTPONED Until 5/6

ATTENTION - Tournament Postponed until 5/6!!!

Well this sucks. Between the CoD Patch not downloading for a bunch and XBox Live being fucktarded we are going to have to postpone the tournament a week. We will look to reschedule for the next Community Night (5/6).

This sucks. I’m not happy at all but there is nothing we can do about it. Sorry.

Also, I will have the Team Captains verify that everyone can make it on the 6th.

https://i.imgur.com/YTPnwBg.jpg

Here is tonight’s schedule and game types. Let’s do our best to kick this off at 9PM EST so that we can wrap up the Championship game at a decent time.

Every team will play each other in a series of 3 games. The two teams with the most wins will go to the Champoinship round. Tie Breaker Game will be TDM Shipment (if there is any ties).

Game Modes

Round 1
Teams

• Team 1 vs Team 2
  • Team 3 vs Team 4

Games

• KC on Shoot House
  • Domination - Gun Runner
  • TDM - Hackney Yard

Round 2

Teams

• Team 1 vs Team 3
  • Team 2 vs Team 4

Games

• Hardpoint on Vacant
  • Domination - Talisk Backlot
  • TDM - Crash

Round 3

Teams

• Team 1 vs Team 4
  • Team 2 vs Team 3

Games

• Domination - Shoot House
  • KC - Khandor Hideout
  • TDM - Hovec Sawmill

Tie Breaker Game (if needed)

• TDM - Shipment

Championship Round

• KC - Hackney Yard
  • Domination - Shoot House
  • TDM - Khandor Hideout

Team 1

Captain: @Grex
@FetalInjury
@Cootermcgavinii
@DARKAGES71
@Sniper_T1
@brokain

Team 2

Captain: @Lala_Calamari
@trcannon (Giddy)
@GriffReapr
@angelofsinx4
@SoulTerror
@Panda

Team 3

Captain: @beers_and_leafs
@Johneffinggalt
@Kylelanky
@ntelnsyde
@shortbus
@DireWolf

Team 4 ** Living Legends **

Captain: @mnvikesfan
@Destroyert1
@IronCode88
@MrWhiskerBizkit
@EnyoBellona (Ghstwlkrs)
@WudLegerity

2 Likes

FYI, we picked game modes to keep the action flowing and nonstop.

Anyone streaming? Let us know your stream account here and we’ll add you to the bot!

1 Like

Keep in mind these are private matches. You will need to set up your load outs in your private match configs. You will not see your regular MP load outs and you will have default load outs if you don’t configure them yourself!!!

1 Like

I’ll be streaming and already on bot.

1 Like

Heads up - be sure to check your update status as soon as possible. I ran an 18GB update this morning, and it completed but this afternoon I checked the game and had to pull down another 18GB Data pack.

Also SUCK OUR MOOSEKNUCKLES! - Love, the Mooseknuckle Mafia

Xbox live is acting up on me. Unable to download the patch :frowning:

Well this sucks. Between the CoD Patch not downloading for a bunch and XBox Live being fucktarded we are going to have to postpone the tournament a week. We will look to reschedule for the next Community Night (5/6).

This sucks. I’m not happy at all but there is nothing we can do about it. Sorry.

Also, I will have the Team Captains verify that everyone can make it on the 6th.

2 Likes