GRG Community Night 1/15

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Standard Copypasta

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

Call of Duty Players

I will be running CoD Custom games tonight. This will be Cross-Play enabled so all the PC and PS4 guys feel free to hop on in. Remember to adjust your in game voice chat. I used my GRG pull with Inifinity Ward and had them change that awful Voice chat. Make sure to pick the No Effect option so your mic is clear. Also, please post your activision account if you are not on XBox. Also make sure it’s here as well.

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

1 Like

I will host a Custom CoD room if there is interest. FYI, this will be open to all platforms. PC, PS4 and XBox.

Remember to adjust your voice comms. Also, remember to UNMUTE everyone as we will be using Game Chat. People accidentally mute each other.

My internet finally got fixed so I will most likely be on cod tonight

1 Like

Destiny beotches

COD for me.

1 Like

Tarkov for me probably

CoD if I’m back early enough. Pops and I are going to see 1917.

I’ll be on Destiny on Xbox. Might hop on CoD on PC if everyone is doing that though.

I’ll try and finally hop on tonight.

Will be on COD…muhahaha!

CoDfish

Good games all. I failed and didn’t screen shot names. I’m not even going to try to remember who was all on.

I tried to stream it but it wasn’t going so well. Also, streams won’t broadcast game chat which kind of sucks.

1 Like