GRG Community Night 1/18

Once again we’ll focus on Battlefield 1 as that pulls the most on Community nights (@BattlefieldPlayers). We’ve been spread out too often and it’s time to rally the troops and bullshit in the lobby! Good spirits and good drinks are welcomed and encouraged. Good play? Well this is GRG, we don’t expect much (tater central). Look for XBox parties with @Lala_Calamari and Sexy @Grex.

Also @anon3687162 will be leading GRG Space Fed-Ex in Elite Dangerous. Those Space Fleshlights won’t deliver themselves!

That said, I don’t want to ignore gamers that play different games. We will have @beers_and_leafs and @Ahobbs2121 in CoD IW for the XB1 (@CODPlayers). If anyone wants to step up and run a Titanfall 2 room (@TitanfallPlayers) or a Gears of War room (@GoWPlayers), let us know here.

Look for things to pick up around 9:00PM EST.

As always, feel free to join in on any GRG Staff Member.

1 Like

Ok Commander Whores let’s fly tonight.

@anon42851937 @D1G1TALC1PHERS @TheBodyFarmer @EnyoBellona @GrumpyInUt @BalekFekete @Geech @quantumklutz @Elgr8one @unobtainaballs

And Enyo make up your mind on a name!

And you guys too since @Grex won’t let me tag more than 10.

@Bigfish @Hillman @VengefulJedi

i will be on BF1 around 9pm EST

Think we need an elite dangerous group.

1 Like

We do. Between PC, Xbox, and the double dippers, we have quite a few in the game now.

I’m pretty sure the kids have no activities tonight so I’ll be on BF1 starting around 9PM EST.

Gotta support S. Korea in a build. I’ll be home early, but working late.

I’m going battlefield 1 tonight.

1 Like

I will be there as well. Tank and all …

Sorry jammer working tonight. I might be able to get some flight time between 6 and 8 pm est if anyone is on

1 Like

I will be on most of the evening in Elite.
have that Bag O Dicks to deliver.

I’ll be on for some BF1 around 9pm EST.

I should b able to make it for some BF1 this evening .

I’ll be on BF looking to hitch a ride in 2fats tank

I’ll be on BF1 if I can get my headset working. Otherwise I’ll miss the evening instead of sitting in silence.

1 Like

I should be on for some bf1 tonight.

Good times in Elite with @BalekFekete @Elgr8one and @anon42851937

Good games last night. We had a packed XBox party. GRG at the top of the score board. And I 360 noscoped a pilot out of a plane with my Lightweight Lewis gun. (I may be embellishing the kill just a little but I did shoot a pilot out of the plane, should of recorded it as it was pretty funny).

1 Like