GRG Community Night 1/20

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Cold War, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers @XBoxGamers

I’ll be on dying light or monster hunter probably if anyone is interested in joining either

2 Likes

COD, COD and more COD

Same old COD for me.

MH World for me. I have some Elder Dragons to kill.

2 Likes

Monster Hunter World : Iceborne on Xbox

1 Like

@SoulTerror @steve I’m getting to squad up and maybe we can wrestle in a 4th as well. I’m game to do what ever and help however and can multiple roles depending on what is needed

Might be a bit late to game gotta get a haircut but I’ll be there eventually

Had 5 of us playing MHW tonight.

1 Like

@SoulessGrimm, @SoulTerror, thanks for the Monster Hunter tonight. I thought it was a blast. The Charge Blade guy was cracking me up.

2 Likes

Oh God If he heard you call a switch axe a charge blade he’d smite you with his righteous switch axe indignation lmao

1 Like

ha ha that’s right. Switch Axe. Switch Axe is fun but I like to have a shield. Feels good every time I hit a guard point.

1 Like