GRG Community Night 1/27 Halo Night

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Due to popular demand, we’ll be featuring Halo 5 tonight. Yes, GRG aims to please! So make sure you have Halo installed and updated prior to 9.

We’ll also have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Cold War, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers @XBoxGamers @HaloPlayers

Look for @Grex for the Halo room. I’m going to be running late tonight.

I’ll be on halo for sure

I’ll be on halo also.

Looking for monster hunters. (halo 2 = last great halo)

I’m planning on some Halo tonight.

Good turnout for Halo tonight

@grex @SoulessGrimm @APMech12 @mnvikesfan @Johneffinggalt I know I’m missing a couple others.

2 Likes

Good time as always. Halo is such a fun well balanced mp. Def looking fwd to the next halo night as well as halo infinite.

4 Likes

Shame I missed out. Kiddo turned 21 this week and my parents wanted to take him out for dinner and a beer. He hung out at home to watch the Sixers before going back to school.

I might schedule another Halo Night next week if there is interest.

@HaloPlayers

3 Likes

Halo night is always a hit.