GRG Community Night 1/30/19

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gPYJsxeQOMc/maxresdefault.jpg

The long time tradition continues! Let’s squad up and get in some games together! Who’s going to be on tonight? Let’s get those fireteams formed!

@Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @ESOPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers

1 Like

I will try to on tonight. Most likely Destiny 2 on PC. But it wont be until 10:30pm due to a National Extra Life Guild Leader meeting on Discord. Damned people in the Mountain time zone messing with my rare community night appearance :confounded:

Ill probably be on bfv just got it saturday and have had a blast with it

Atlas where I will give @D1G1TALC1PHERS my wood.

1 Like

destiny 2 tourney…we can make last minute changes if ppl still want in…also we will try to have our GRG peeps broadcast so if you dont want to join the frey you can watch and laugh at those of us in the tourney

1 Like

I will take it. Got a PVP base to build for @Rlile11 .

I will be playing Heat…
or Atlas.

1 Like

I will be playing in the GRG Destiny Tournament tonight. I’m not too hopeful as I have @Grex and you can’t hear him at all. @SoulessGrimm you better pick up your game and carry Grex or your fired as well.

1 Like

I will be on @codplayers depending on numbers, either Blackout or MP

Playing in the D2 tourney. I will be dragging my team into last place all while watching my team mate @Mowerguy90 get passed around the other teams like a new prison bitch. For some reason he’s got a line waiting to run a train on him lol.

2 Likes

I’m getting a little nervous now, but if I get enough liquid courage I’ll be showing up to the D2 tourney. That, or cowering under a table some where, we’ll see.

1 Like

Well ill do my best but no promises and you cant fire me or youll be alone with grex

Good times in Atlas with @anon42851937 @D1G1TALC1PHERS and @TheBodyFarmer

1 Like

Just reporting in that my team won the GRG Destiny Tournament. I would say I motivated my team (by fear) to win it all.

2 Likes