GRG Community Night 1/31/18

http://www.mopo.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Old_gamers.jpg

It’s time for our community night! We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @ESOPlayers @DivisionPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ForzaPlayers @ArkPlayers @DestinyPlayers @PCGamers

It’s my youngest 10th birthday today so I will be dependent on if she wants to play The Sims on her Xbox or if she wants something to do with me.

I work till 11pm tonight

I doubt I will be on tonight. If that changes I will post what I plan to play at that time.

Not likely on tonight due to a function at the high school, however, if it ends up early enough will be starting to play catch up with everyone on MHW.

There…happy @anon3687162? :fu:

2 Likes

I’ll probably be playing Ark on my Xbox server. If anyone wants to join, server name is Terror Dome, password is ST08. All GRG is welcome. It’s PvE on Ragnarok.

1 Like

I’ll be doing lots of Minecraft-likes. See my Vintage Story thread if you want to participate. I don’t think it’ll ever reach 20 players (the default max number of clients) but it can probably handle it.

3 Likes

I’m going to be whoring up the Double XP in CoD. Maybe you slack jaws can hop in Core and play a real game!

@codplayers

Hmmmm double xp means I may rank up to 12!

I’ll be on Overwatch for a bit. I’m up super early so it won’t be a late one.

ESO for me tonight. Finally hit 50 now for them chamion levels.

1 Like

I’d like to run some PUBG on xbox if anyone else is @PUBGPlayers, if not I’ll have a party going on PS4 and we will find something to do @PlayStationPlayers

3 Likes

I will likely be on D2 running some Iron Banana. Might also work in some Division or Wildlands.

2 Likes

I’ll be slaying some monsters on mhw

1 Like

Pubg and Cod as always, open party come on.

And the grind begins. Only 690 to go…

1 Like

I will be on Destiny running Iron Banner and Milestones. Just jump in my party.

Monster Hunter Huning Tonight on XB1.

XB1 GamerTag: GhstWlkrs

Ill be on COD after the Hockey game. So around ten.