GRG Community Night 1/6

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Cold War, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers

@codplayers
Custom games are still garbage. So we’ll look to run a few lobbies like last time. I know we had a Core and Hardcore room going.

I’ll run the Core MP group. Join on me to play core (I break out in hives in HC). Can someone step up to run the HC room? I think @Johneffinggalt did it last week. Also, anyone want to run Zombies or Warzone? Let us know if you’re running that group.

I will run the MLG hardcore team

I will be on COD…If people want to play Zombies, I will run a group up to 4, otherwise I’ll join one of the rooms.

There’s an update tomorrow, so maybe customs will be fixed. We could play customs, but the amount of customizations is limited because of the fucked up menus and player counts.

I will be on COD.