GRG Community Night 1/8

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Standard Copypasta

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

Call of Duty Players

I will be running CoD Custom games tonight. This will be Cross-Play enabled so all the PC and PS4 guys feel free to hop on in. Remember to adjust your in game voice chat. I used my GRG pull with Inifinity Ward and had them change that awful Voice chat. Make sure to pick the No Effect option so your mic is clear. Also, please post your activision account if you are not on XBox. Also make sure it’s here as well.

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

Just a reminder that we NEED people to sign up for this if we want to run Customs in Call of Duty. Otherwise I’ll just run a public room.

Also, make sure to join our Gaming Groups to be alerted to when we have events.

another view for groups
https://discourse.grimreapergamers.com/g

Also I will be on that Destiny Crack

I will be on for COD. Now that the Holidays are over hopefully we can get the custom games going again.

I will also be playing COD, on PC. I’m down for some custom games.

Probably gonna run some Tarkov with the others

I am down for COD…just want to shoot the fuck out of Lala!!!

1 Like

I forgot to tag all the people that played. Remember, CoD is cross play. If you’re on PS4 or PC hop on in!

GG to:

@SpiderDice, @Destroyert1, @MrWhiskerBizkit, @HAWKLANDER, @Klown4life, @Gunny, @Ahobbs2121, @SALT, @ntelnsyde, @mnvikesfan, @trcannon (Giddy), @angelofsinx4, @Sniper_T1, @Xionergy, @beers_and_leafs, @Johneffinggalt and @APMech12.

By the way, most of you missed the most epic spaz / freakout during our earlier games. We only had 6 so we were doing public matches. I’m trying to do a challenge that requires Executions, something I never EVER get. Just not how I play. I needed a 4th to complete a skin challenge. I finally manage to sneak up on an unsuspecting scrub, being the execution animation. Just when I get to the final stab animation @trcannon GIDDY shoots the fucker and steals the kill.

Well I go off on an epic Lala Rant filled with Motherfucker this, Motherfucker that that went on for a few minutes. I’m upset as I wasn’t streaming then. I needed to have recorded it.

Actually, I was more pissed off as I finally thought I finished this stupid challenge. The rant was more for show.

2 Likes

Haha! It was fucking worth it!! Funniest thing I have heard in awhile! I did apologize, and sacrificed myself so Lala could finally complete the challenge…had to help the big snowflake!

1 Like

I am offended you did not list me mean man Lala. Now I have no choice but to enter the crying closet. While there I might as well douche and take to Twiter and speak of this terrible take.

I did. You’re blaming me for being mean even though I’m not. Right after Giddy…

GG to:

@SpiderDice, @Destroyert1, @MrWhiskerBizkit, @HAWKLANDER, @Klown4life, @Gunny, @Ahobbs2121, @SALT, @ntelnsyde, @mnvikesfan, @trcannon (Giddy), @angelofsinx4, @Sniper_T1, @Xionergy, @beers_and_leafs, @Johneffinggalt and @APMech12.

@Gunny is in charge of the GRG Safe Space.

Apparently I cannot read. I apologize.

It was the Giddy that did it to ya!

1 Like

No worries. I’m sure I will miss people. I’m old and forgetful and have a lot going on with the site. Which is why I screen cap scores a few times during the night.

BTW, I wish I forgot @Gunny played. He’s sucky.