GRG Community Night 10/10/18

https://img.memecdn.com/13-year-old-gamer-logic_fb_4492429.jpg

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

I will be on Destiny 2 Xbox

1 Like

I will be online for some Destiny 2 (PSN).
Quelle surprise.

My backpack will be open tonight around 9PM EST. I’ll carry all you losers to Gambit or Crucible wins.

2 Likes

I’m finishing up my stand for my wheel when I get home, then I’ll be on Forza. @forzaplayers

1 Like

D2 9:15…I’ll test the comfort level of @Lala_Calamari 's backpack in gambit

1 Like

I hear that backpack gets cosy

I’ll still bank more motes than @Lala_Calamari

going to play Destiny to get some sweet loot…um i mean another edge transit.

3 Likes

Gonna get on Forza tonight after getting a stand set up for my wheel @forzaplayers

Ill be on some D2 (PS4).

I’ll need both of you to step your game up…i’ll be on D2 tonight for everything. Someone want to run that adventure for the weekly spider bounty?

I have 2 characters that need everything…so @AsnPersuasion27…if not gambiting…fosho

I will probably be on Forza.

I’m planning on some @OverwatchPlayers

I will be on D2 in a bit. Down to run whatever

I’ll be on around 930 est tonight for some Gambit and Crucible, though my sanity may not be intact after I complete the Broadsword quest.

Damn Double Kills >_>

I prefer that (slow as it might be) to the other crucible questline step of “precision handcannon final kills in competitive mode”.

Apologies for last night, I didn’t stay on long enough to play with any of GRG.

I ran a couple of Gambit matches and then progressed the Ace of Spades questline, doing the solo mission.

Managed to accidentally glitch out of the map during the mission at 9/10 stashes found (I could see the 10th!) and spent ages trying to get back into the map after running around outside it.