GRG Community Night 10/2

https://i.imgur.com/dXN8CJ9.jpg

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Destiny 2 -Shadowkeep, Borderlands 3, Black Ops 4, GOW5, and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers

1 Like

Quick copy and paste for the Community Night. You fuckers that game alone should take advantage of this thread. Post up what you’re playing and when you’ll be on so you can squad up.

Destiny 2 or Borderlands 3 for me

I’ll be on destiny tonight.

I’ll be on Apex. Yesterday, I stumbled into 2 wins and 3 more top three finishes. That mistake will be corrected tonight.

2 Likes

Black Ops 4…

Borderlands Tres

Super big group in destiny2 last night, I assume more of the same…maybe I’ll move on to a second character

@PS4Player. Ill be on borderlands 3 unless we get a group going then maybe still borderlands 3 or some other shenanigans we can get into

I’ll be in the Destiny. After a long break I’m back beeyatches!