GRG Community Night 10/23

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, GOW5, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

I’ll be on destiny 2 tonight.

Will be mainlining that Destiny crack.

If anyone wants to join me later today I’m going to try running the legend and master nightfall. Managed to get through the master nightmare hunt which was tough but pretty fun.

I’ll try to be around 10pm eastern time, for some destiny shenanigans

C’mon, tonight is the last community night to say goodbye to Blops 4 and all the bitching and complaining some peoplle do. At least until they get sick of the new one too. So, @codplayers let’s group up and at least have one group of 6 tonight.

I’m Working or I’d be there with ya

I might hop over even though I’m retired from BLOPS4.

I still need to grind out a few things in Mehstiny. Need that bow, Need to work on Randy’s Throwing Knife, and need more Light Levels.

@PlayStationPlayers ill be on bl3 or blops 4 tonight if anyone wants to get a group going hmu

1 Like

Since @Lala_Calamari forgot us again @BorderlandsPlayers some of us will be on grinding anointed weapons

2 Likes

Sorry, copy paste fail. I need to just re-write a new community post.

1 Like

And with that, we say goodbye to BLOPS4. I’d say I’d miss you but I won’t. Blackout was cool but I’m over the rest of that title.

Anyway, good games @beers_and_leafs, @mnvikesfan, @FetalInjury and even @HAWKLANDER.

Tomorrow we get the latest CoD Shiny Penny.

1 Like

I would have but traveling for work today. Tell Bloppity 4 to piss off for me. #mwrulez

1 Like

Is the new Cod modern warfare going to be any good?

If it holds up to the beta it should be a fun game. Back to its MW2 roots.

And of course, people online are all just bitching about it being too slow and clunky

People suck, it’s not nearly as bad as blops4 was

1 Like

BLOPS4 was not bad. C.mon

It wasnt great either lol