GRG Community Night 10/3/18

https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Forza-Horizon-4-Gamescom-Preview-01-Horizon-Artwork-Header-2060x1159.jpg

https://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/destiny-2-forsaken-gambit-gameplay-trailer.jpg.optimal.jpg

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

1 Like

I will be on Forza driving around nice and leisurely in last place.

1 Like

I should I be on Forza4 and my usual time of ~7:30-9:30. If anyone pops on early let me know. Drive around and do some races. I just got into Spring Festival so I’m getting there.

1 Like

I’ll be playing ESO for it’s trials night.

2 Likes

Good luck @Meatyshark1 you should find out real quick if your build is legit. I on the other hand will be grinding gambit for rank and the malfeasance boss.

2 Likes

I’ll be there also did you know there’s a smaller guy who drops the item for the quest he’s usually hiding in a corner

2 Likes

I’ll be living that Forza Horizon life.

3 Likes

Hopefully, I’ll be on Forza. I got as far as getting my house last night, not sure how much further until I can MP. Also, it’s hockey season start and the Leafs play, so it won’t be until after that anyway, 9:30ish

I thought I’d take a break tonight and play some Destiny 2 for a change.

Up for Crucible, Gambit or anything else people need help with.

1 Like

My current build sucks, but I’m getting some quality help from those hitting around 25k, I think at this point I need to get my sets.

The key with Forza while some are in the early stages is everyone has to join on whoever is the lowest level.

yup same

2 Likes

I’ll be playing Destiny in either Gambit or Crucible. Either works for me. My Gambit backpack is open for you sucky players.

1 Like

I’ll be on destiny doing some weekly’s maybe hit some gambit up for the malfeasance grind

2 Likes

I will be on D2 tonight…up for whatever.

1 Like

I will be making my triumphant return to community night paying Forza tonight

3 Likes

I will be on D2 from about 7 to 10. Gambit or Crucible once we get the party together.

1 Like

Make sure to get added to the Forza Club.

Invite sent.