GRG Community Night 10/3/18

Good luck @Meatyshark1 you should find out real quick if your build is legit. I on the other hand will be grinding gambit for rank and the malfeasance boss.

2 Likes

I’ll be there also did you know there’s a smaller guy who drops the item for the quest he’s usually hiding in a corner

2 Likes

I’ll be living that Forza Horizon life.

3 Likes

Hopefully, I’ll be on Forza. I got as far as getting my house last night, not sure how much further until I can MP. Also, it’s hockey season start and the Leafs play, so it won’t be until after that anyway, 9:30ish

I thought I’d take a break tonight and play some Destiny 2 for a change.

Up for Crucible, Gambit or anything else people need help with.

1 Like

My current build sucks, but I’m getting some quality help from those hitting around 25k, I think at this point I need to get my sets.

The key with Forza while some are in the early stages is everyone has to join on whoever is the lowest level.

yup same

2 Likes

I’ll be playing Destiny in either Gambit or Crucible. Either works for me. My Gambit backpack is open for you sucky players.

1 Like

I’ll be on destiny doing some weekly’s maybe hit some gambit up for the malfeasance grind

2 Likes

I will be on D2 tonight…up for whatever.

1 Like

I will be making my triumphant return to community night paying Forza tonight

3 Likes

I will be on D2 from about 7 to 10. Gambit or Crucible once we get the party together.

1 Like

Make sure to get added to the Forza Club.

Invite sent.

I will be on that Destiny 2 grind once again and am down to help whoever with whatever!

1 Like

Great times in Forza with @D1G1TALC1PHERS @CaptainPeeJ @Savage816 and @Rlile11

2 Likes

I carried my team to Gambit and Crucible victory. My backpack was full, thank god I purchased a sturdy on.

People in my backpack were @Grex, @brokain and @Johneffinggalt.

Played some Crucible and then Gambit last night with @TheOmbudsman, @StreetRacer and @SoInZane.

Didn’t get the special servitor boss to appear, there was talk of running a NF but I left just after the Gambit milestone was completed.

1 Like

Had a lot fun completing milestones with the guys

2 Likes