GRG Community Night 10/31/18

http://girlgamergalaxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/HalloweenVibe.png

It’s time for our community night! Lock your doors and keep the candy to yourself!! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

1 Like

Will be on either Blackout if I can jump in somebody’s back pack or Destiny 2( xbox)

I will be on COD somewhere between 9 and 9:30.

@codplayers

I’ll be on after giving out candy for Halloween and watching the Union choke in the 1st round of the playoffs.

I’ll be on Black Ops 4 and Forza Horizon 4 @forzaplayers @codplayers

I will be on Destiny and then probably cap the night off with some COD Blackout

I will be on Destiny.

@SoInZane I’m up for some blackout. I feel a grg win coming up @Meep @quantumbullet

1 Like

as soon as i can get all the kids around the nighbohood…get the candy hande dout and the little sugar monters to bed, I’ll be working on completing the triumphs, for the festival of the lost…just have 3 to go

i will not be on tonight. Kids are just going to be way to crazy due to Halloween.

I’ll be on tonight watching my son hand out candy because he can’t behave in school which means dad is free to game on and mom and the youngest are gone!!! @codplayers

I hated standing in the corner as a kid. As an adult I love crouching in the corners!!! CAMPERS RULE!!! GRG COA
@codplayers

I will be on playing destiny as always so if anyone wants to do a raid tonight I’m down

She’s hot!

Good luck, I have 4 wins…all solo, can’t seem to touch the cup with any other potat…sorry GRG member.

1 Like

Won’t be on tonight.
Just bad timing of stuff.
Will be on tomorrow for more Fallout though.

Good games with @SoInZane yesterday on blackout. We ran duo’s up until the last couple of games when @Meep hopped In with a friend of his and re ran squads. Me and zane even pulled a win out of our asses with both of us standing imagine that!

2 Likes

Good games indeed. We had quite a few top 5’s as well.

4 Likes