GRG Community Night 11/13

So you’ve upgraded CoD’s Game chat. Nice!

1 Like

I will be on COD…skipping the shower part…

Yup I did but I dumbed it down by stuffing the cans with wet cotton balls to put a nice muffle on everything.

1 Like

Good games in COD everyone, and I only raged on hardcore so 15 min out of 2 hrs is pretty good

Yup good games tonight. Total blast getting into customs with grg crew. That being said COD has got some serious issues when it comes to parties. Even in custom games outside of the main game it’d kill up your game occasionally. Other than that good times.

1 Like

Always a large turnout in Destiny. Heroic Menagerie run then two squads running Gambit.

Good games in CoD. Once again we had a Cross Play Custom night. While it’s still mostly XBox we did have a PS4 and PC player join in.

GG to @mnvikesfan, @beers_and_leafs, @FetalInjury, @SpiderDice (PS4 Player), @trcannon (AKA Giddy), @Sniper_T1, @Destroyert1, @LudwigVonTokkenTakke (RuttedClown AKA GHostking1 - Activision name), @SoulessGrimm, @Buddy_DFA, @HAWKLANDER, @RamblingJuicebox (PC Player), @APMech12, @MrWhiskerBizkit, @Ahobbs2121.

I think I got everyone. We had some lobby issues as it locked up a few times but other than that it was smooth sailing.

4 Likes

Wish there was an easy way to report all our crashes we experienced last night.

We didn’t have these last time…

Anyone get screenshots of the scoreboards? Sucks that my.callofduty.com doesn’t show your recent Custom Game matches…

I’m always around

I’d say that was some of the most fun I’ve had in CoD custom matches. I had a ton of fun and that NVG was just pure chaos.

2 Likes

The NVG is a cool concept is a lot of fun.

3 Likes