GRG Community Night 11/13

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Standard Copypasta

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

I’ll be in CoD MW running a customs room. @codplayers

Also, @PlayStationPlayers and @PCGamers can join in as well thanks to cross play. Don’t be shy!

https://discourse.grimreapergamers.com/t/crossplay-cod-account-ids/15876/

1 Like

In destiny there is a want/desire/need for the isangai catalyst… so @destinyplayers we need 6 (or 12 or 18) for this work, a heroic menagerie run. lets get this done tonight

I’ll be on some destiny

I’m in…now that I actually have the gun

i will be on Destiny but not doing the heroic menagerie run. I am however down for a reg menagerie run since i have yet to do it.

Ill probably be runnin some battlefield v @PlayStationPlayers since im lame and havent gotten the new modern warfare yet. Come on black friday

I’ll be on for some custom games in Cod

You mean “RageFest” ??

1 Like

Nah I’ll be calm tonight

FTFY

1 Like

Who’s ready for free for all on Gulag Showers!? That map is insane for FFA!

I dont know if you’ve insulted me or not lol

You just want to get all the grg members into the shower with you

2 Likes

No insults here. I mean…you kinda did see right though my request… :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Shoot House will be the Sandy Vag match for sure. I need to see if I can configure equipment for custom games.

FTFY: Shoot House

Yes…I think you can setup custom loadouts for everyone. That would be awesome!!

I’ll be on for some cod. Been pregaming with dew and Doritos so my mlg skills are razor sharp tonight. I’ve even setup my tin can and string to bring out true depth of sound in game chat.

2 Likes

I’ll try and be online that’s the best I can do, the wife flies out tomorrow for work again