GRG Community Night 11/18 Black Ops 3 or SW Battlefront

BLOPS on the Xbone

If you say so…

BO3 on XB1 :grin: :skull: :beers:

Ill be on some star wars for a while tonight.

Blops 3 on Xbox is a maybe. Had brutally bad round of golf today so the rage drinking is happening. If I’m around I’ll look forward to to being a bullet sponge.

1 Like

FYI, for those playing Star Wars, do not hesitate hopping into party chat of those playing. Don’t wait for an invite, just barge right in.

If you’re lucky, Grex will bite.

2 Likes

Battlefront on the xbone.

X1 players playing Battlefront, if you don’t have me on your list, send a FR to JohnnyHustler over XBL.

Not me apparently.

I’ll be on some Blops once I get outta work!

I’ve been out of town for a few days, about to kick on the ol’ ps4 now and hopefully accept a shit ton of friend requests. I’ve got some drinks ready to go and I’m stoked to attend my first clan night with this group of hooligans! If we’re not friends yet, send me a request on psn!

psn: inkleind

1 Like

I’m down for Battlefront.

1 Like

Dumb question but what time? I assume 9 est like I’ve seen before but just wanted to make sure.

A lot of us get on around that time but if you see a GRG member in the game you are playing tonight jump on in.

Lmao if I’m still functional by then I will. Thanks.

Make sure to track down @Grex or @anon42851937 as they’ll be on Battlefront. Just hop right into their XBox Party.

Yes, Jump into the party or shoot them a message. Any of the guys here. Don’t wait as we may miss people.

Yes me and Johnny will have a party going. Don’t hesitate to just jump in.

XBL: GREX

I am playing battlefront tonight. Add SirFlooflePants.

I was all over the place tonight as far as games went. Good to see that we had a completely full room this week. I started an over flow room. We played a few rounds then managed to squeeze in the main room. After a few games (and several invites) I moved over to Star Wars Battlefront. Played a few games in one lobby until that broke apart. Then moved to the 2nd Star Wars Battlefront Lobby. Where we played a great game mode, Heroes vs Villains. We kicked ass there.

What a great night. It was good to see so many rooms and people out. Even with two main titles.

4 Likes