GRG Community Night 11/20

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Standard Copypasta

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

Call of Duty Players

We will be running customs using Game Comms and it will be cross platform. I’m expecting at least 1 full room with maybe a spill over room. It is really important that you sign up here to let us know what to expect. Also, please post your activision account if you are not on XBox. Also make sure it’s here as well.

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

I’ll be on cod of course

we have plenty to do in season of the undying…trying to finish up triumphs and maybe a dungeon run

COD here- We will be doing customs if we have enough, if you have any request, let’s post them up !

1 Like

I’m sure we will have more than enough for Customs. I’m thinking we may need a spill over room.

I’m playing CoD as well.

1 Like

Hardcore all night I say

I will be there unless we are playing hardcore and Grimm can eat a bag of dicks.

1 Like

Only If it’s a used bag

Hardcore it is then!!!

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

2 Likes

@valiantvictory I’ll do some season of undying stuff. I just got the Forsaken and Shadowkeep expansions on Xbox at a discount. I still need a master nightfall run as well as some other things like a team flawless and 10 minute run of vex offensive and some ritual weapon quests.

I plan to run around in D2 tonight

I’m out for COD tonight. Down at Foxwoods getting scalped because wife wants to gamble. The free room is a plus and it’s huge. That being said @Lala_Calamari you’ll have to ride in someone else’s back pack tonight. Bwahahaha.

COD for me as well. Doesn’t matter which mode we run.

Ill be on for Cod. Pc.

1 Like