GRG Community Night 11/7/18

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rTnjH0FMAeA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAA8/cEqRi-VSb0w/s640-il/photo.jpg

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

2 Likes

In a lull between FO76 beta windows tonight and I just can’t bring myself to return to the D2 grind right now.

Might see who is online and what they’re playing…

Working unfortunately, but hope to be on for more Black Ops 4 MP on Thursday night

I’ll probably be on overwatch or maybe the new ark expansion.

I’ll be up for some Destiny 2 action. I’ll run whatever.

Destiny 2. Anyone want to make a Dungeon run to start the exotic bow quest?

1 Like

Im game @Sniper_T1

I understand the Dungeon has checkpoints so if we get stuck or it gets late we can stop and start again later.

1 Like

I’ll be on some more blackout getting more wins in the name of the reaper any @PlayStationPlayers want to. Join?

2 Likes

Destiny 2 on Xbox of course lol

I’ll be doing @codplayers maybe we’ll have enough to play some customs or Gun Game, otherwise Multiplayer tonight.

1 Like

As usual will be throwing down in BO4 on Xbox like every other night. Down for MP or Blackout either one

Would like to do some Destiny Fireteam running. Nightfall, Gambit and this bitch of a quest step for malfeasance

1 Like

I will be on ARK (PC). Trying out new DLC.

I’ll likely be on Blackout for some more chaos!

I will be on but late, maybe I can join dungeon run @Sniper_T1 @Mowerguy90 …I’ll keep you posted at Disney Hollywood studios apparently need to see some shows at the end of the night 9:30-10 best case

1 Like

@Grex with his glowy rift and @Lala_Calamari, Hunter Extraordinaire, helped me get through the 580 mission variant of “The Corrupted” strike, and it really was a bitch of a step. Wiped 3x with 3 599/600 characters before getting it done. Much appreciated fellas!

1 Like

The drought on heavy ammo was silly. Finally got some that last attempt.

I hope you weren’t stacking the Heavy Ammo Finder mods on your armour perks…