GRG Community Night 12/18

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Standard Copypasta

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

Call of Duty Players

I will be running CoD Custom games tonight. This will be Cross-Play enabled so all the PC and PS4 guys feel free to hop on in. Remember to adjust your in game voice chat. I used my GRG pull with Inifinity Ward and had them change that awful Voice chat. Make sure to pick the No Effect option so your mic is clear. Also, please post your activision account if you are not on XBox. Also make sure it’s here as well.

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

ummmm…Destiny

Going to be doing some Pinnicale griding. Anyone down for 100K NF or Dungeon Run?

1 Like

I’ll be on cod if anyone wants to put fear in the hearts of squeakers in a multiplayer lobby

There has been some talk of running another Maliwan takedown before DLC drops tomorrow. I’ll be on BL tonight. Who’s with me @BorderlandsPlayers?

1 Like

yup and sure

1 Like

I guess I could carry your around, I believe beeryeti and kraig were also interested in trying tonight

2 Likes

Im down to run some pinnacle stuff today

1 Like

I’ll be on destiny tonight. @BitterHarliquin should be too We haven’t done a dungeon yet. I would really like the chance.

Can’t wait to play some Shipment…

Yeah, fuck that. I am looking forward to Vacant.

COD for me tonight.

I’ll be on for some customs.

I will be up for some COD hopefully!

COF? Call of Frank?

Damn u are on it…I corrected it in 3 sec!

Frank doesn’t give a shit!! Lmao

Frankly put! Lol!

1 Like