GRG Community Night 12/4

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Standard Copypasta

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

Call of Duty Players

Post up and let me know what you want to do. We can run Customs tonight or group up and rank whore the Battle Pass. If we get enough interested in Customs I’ll run a room (But you have to let me know)

If we do run customs then make sure to adjust in game voice chat. I used my GRG pull with Inifinity Ward and had them change that awful Voice chat. Make sure to pick the No Effect option so your mic is clear. Also, please post your activision account if you are not on XBox. Also make sure it’s here as well.

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

I’ll hop on MW I think

If we do customs can I recommend a massive free for all on a small map? Was playing a game with my brother in law with some bots 12 people on speedball free for all. Was absolute chaos and M it was fun!

We usually do. We’re famous for our “Sandy Vag” matches. @mnvikesfan was running some of the small Gunfight maps with 12 or more people. It’s crazy.

A full lobby on Shoot House would be great. It’s a shame you can’t create default loadouts.

Sounds like a hell of a time count me in!

1 Like

Those small maps with 12 plus people headshots only is a goddamn nightmare, avg life is 5 sec at most I’d say

We had 2 people 10 bots set to the highest difficulty (cause why not) on speedball and avg life was less than 3 seconds unless you cleared your corners and camped but it was some chaotic fun

I’ve got a level 12 Beastmaster I will be taking planetside in Borderlands 3 tonight.

1 Like

Will be on MW.

I’ll be on tonight for both Battle Pass whoring and if we get enough interested people, Custom Games.

Destiny will have my attention

Shocked🙄

1 Like

We had an epic fuckton of people playing MW last night.

Good games to all. Sorry if I miss any, I took screen shots throughout the night so I could recall who was on.

@SALT, @mnvikesfan, @Sniper_T1, @trcannon (Giddy), @beers_and_leafs, @FetalInjury, @SpiderDice, @LudwigVonTokkenTakke (RuttedClown/Ghostking1), @Destroyert1, @Ahobbs2121, @angelofsinx4, @WudLegerity, @DuvalFunk, @MrWhiskerBizkit, @TwistedGunsmith, @gr8Manhattan, @shortbus

For those that are on XBox, hop into our parties anytime.

For those that are on PS4 and PC, we need to figure out a better way to get us together in regular games. XBox parties fill up right away but I’d like to mix in some others.

1 Like

I’d say get everyone into a customs game and split up into teams of six. Could do a round Robin kinda thing or just draw for numbers that way people don’t just pick and choose

Got any more of them screenshots? :crazy_face:

They’re nothing special. Just took shots of the lobby so I could get all the names.