GRG Community Night 12/5/18

https://media.giphy.com/media/yODVOeMxWBwBO/giphy.gif

It’s time for the night where GRG gets together and shows how mature and thoughtful we as gamers…by drinking some beverages and bullshitting the night away with our community. Let us know what your plans are for tonight and squad up. Never game alone!

@Fallout76Players @TitanfallPlayers @PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

1 Like

I will either be on Fallout76 on PC or Stellaris.

Get out of my head. More than likely FO76 (PC) unless it’s quiet then I will jump into Stellaris to watch @anon3687162 passively win.

1 Like

I’ll be on Destiny 2 (PS4)

I will be on @codplayers

I will be on Battlefield V or Fallout 76 (PS4).

I’ll squad up with some @battlefieldplayers and kick some ass in BF5. If I get no interest there I’ll go grind Light and Black Armory shit in Destiny.

Looking for a squad to grind out some Gambit. Want the breakneck. Who’s with me @destinyplayers (Xbox)? Look me up

1 Like

Alright, alright, Alright!

2 Likes

I’ll either be on destiny 2 or bf5 today

1 Like

On Destiny doing milestones. Need to level up to get the foundry unlocked. We tried last night but LL 600 against LL 630 enemies didn’t work.

Yeah that kinda sucks.

yea, the raid and other endgame activities matter again…i’ll be grinding away

ugh, got serious ADD right now. Cant decide between COD, BF or FO76

2 Likes

LOL @beers_and_leafs

1 Like

Yeah but what game will you be playing?

I’m up for some BFV (XBOX) if anyone wants to squad up.

BE SURE TO UPDATE FIRST!

I think the first patch was supposed to be yesterday, but it’s just gone live today. On Xbox it’s 8.5gb.

BTW…how do I get the clan tag on Battlefield? Pretty sure I applied for both BF1 and BFV platoons but never received the clan tag. Or do I have to set it myself?

Correct, update dropped today that was originally intended for yesterday.

Clan tag should be automatic once you are accepted into Platoon.
At least, that’s how it works on PS4.

Just need to holler at @Lala_Calamari, or anyone else who admits to being an officer type in the Xbox Battlefield Platoon.

1 Like