GRG Community Night 2/10

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Cold War, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers @VRGamers

1 Like

I’ll be on CoD Cold War tonight. Either Warzone or custom games if we get interest. I think in the future we may return to Modern Warfare Customs for a night just for some variety.

Probably gonna try and be on Valheim on PC if anyone wants to join

COD for me. I am fine with customs, pubs or zombies.

I’ll be on COD Cold War with @Deus-Vult but hopefully we can hook up with you XBox guys and do some cross-play… Introduce him to the other side

2 Likes

I need to pop my MR 99 cap in MH WorldBorne.

1 Like

I will be on COD…cool to play MW customs…since cold war sucks like Lala at the glory hole.

And here I thought you wouldn’t wanna scare em away lol

1 Like

MW next week…can you not read?

I will be on COD…if we don’t have too many, we can have some customs, but nothing crazy…

Future could mean tonight…you big dickhol3.

1 Like

That’s just rude. I’m going to start ignoring your invites now.

Not sure if I missed you or not. I did look. I’m also not sure if the MW activision friends follow over to Cold War. I know the regiment didn’t (another reason this game sucks).

We do need to do a Cross Play Warzone night.

FYI. this game sucks big pee pee. Like all the pee pee.

I think everyone crashed tonight. Just a fucking nightmare to run a room.

Soooo back to halo 5 lmao