GRG Community Night 2/14/18

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/game-valentine-zelda-hearts.jpg

Tell your loved one that you are supposed to pretend to care about each other every day and that tonight you need to show your love for GRG!

It’s time for our community night! We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @ESOPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @DivisionPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ForzaPlayers @ArkPlayers @DestinyPlayers @PCGamers

2 Likes

I’ll be down for some overwatch or pubg xbox

yeah … that will not go over well with the mrs in my house. I will be not present tonight.

Valentines? We haven’t really celebrated that in years. We just love each other so much that we…oh fuck it, I can’t continue that sentence.

I’ll be on COD at 9 @codplayers

2 Likes

I’m stealing that picture

1 Like

I’m out for tonight, taking my 6 yo to dinner for his birthday

2 Likes
1 Like

…possible another night of fun destiny 2v2 but 50/50 at best as ya know flowers and dinner and spousal duties

7 Likes

You win the forums today!!!

There are some great ones from NFL memes. I’m going to put a few others in the LOL thread.

I’ll be on CoD WW2 tonight.

Ill be on The Division… as much as I’d like to hop on Destiny for the Crimson stuff, meh i likely won’t

I might be on tonight, from 8PM Eastern onwards.
My SO will likely be asleep by then.

Fortnite BR would be my main choice, though I’ll gravitate if there’s a crowd.
Will run a party.

1 Like

I plan on running Destiny to start getting my Crimson loot.

2 Likes

Let me know when you get on, no-one else on Fortnite right now so I’m just going to watch some Altered Carbon for a bit.

1 Like

I’ll be on cod

Monster Hunter World…Rank Hunting

1 Like