GRG Community Night 2/21/18

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pZBSQgaHn_c/U8xDaOr-kWI/AAAAAAAAABE/uiqGVuFJoII/w530-h530-n/Potatoes%2BGaming.jpg

It’s time for our community night! We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @ESOPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @DivisionPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @DestinyPlayers @PCGamers

1 Like

I’d be up for some Fortnite BR on PS4 again (What? Me? Addicted? No…).

Let me know if you’re up for it.
Early shift; 6-8PM Eastern.

Let us know what you’ll be playing, whatever it might be, you might find someone else willing to join in or switch over.

I might start early with some BF1 (XB1) and then change over to PUBG (PC) after. We’ll see how the evening goes.

When is @Grex back from vacation? Such a slacker that one.

I’ll be on COD at 9 and we will take it from there. @codplayers

Faction rally farming for some @DestinyPlayers
All this week is a good time for light leveling again tonight if we get enough we will run a few groups…goal to get more GRG though EOW raid this week or next.

I’ll be on for some CoD action as well.

Itll be Overwatch for me tonight.

1 Like

Minecraft clones. I don’t have a problem, YOU have a problem.

Anyway, if anyone else is a connoisseur of such games, I’ve got a server in my living room that I should eventually put to use.

2 Likes

I’ll be on Overwatch as well. Probably earlier due to work. I would like to get some comp in if possible.

2 Likes

I’ve got a late meeting but I’ll probably be on overwatch if I can make it. Still need a few levels on Xbone before I can play comp

2 Likes

I should be on for a few games of PUBG, need to redeem myself after the shitshow that was last night.

You miss Georgopol?

I like jumping there, except when the circle is at Military Base

1 Like

The Military base would of been fine if our driver didn’t decide to pull over on the bridge. I’m not sure what @mnvikesfan was doing, maybe sight seeing off the bridge?

2 Likes

Maybe he was gonna jump like you politely suggest so often

3 Likes

XB1
Monster Hunter World
GRG Squad Session

2 Likes

Ill be on The Division looking to complete a few more classified sets

1 Like

Going to do a little of all of it. I know I’m down for some rounds with @beers_and_leafs on Cod, probably finish the night trying to get another chicken dinner on Pubg

1 Like

I’ll be on the ps4 trying to decide what my indecisive ass wants to play

3 Likes