GRG Community Night 2/22 - The GTFOnline Edition!

You all know the deal, it’s GRG community night. GTFOnline and let’s get in some games together. We’ll be running our typical Battlefield 1 (@BattlefieldPlayers) games, maybe some Titanfall 2, CoD IW, Conan Exiles, and any other game that can rally up GRG.

Expect parties to start forming up around 9. Also, I may be a little late (basketball playoffs are still going on) so it would be greatly appreciated if one of the BF nerds can start a party. (please and thank you and hugs and kisses)

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

1 Like

Also pinging @TitanfallPlayers

and pinging @codplayers

Playing Conan, but I’ll probably be on around 8:30 central or so.

I’m gonna start with some COD zombies first and then hopefully over to MP. Hopefully I won’t be gaming alone.

@codplayers

i will be on BF1 around 9 for sure.

I will try to play a bit
Spending as much time outside while its nice before winter rears its ugly self again.

1 Like

Beers I play some zombies if you’re on. What map where you planning on playing?

I’ll be on bf1. We have our on server now right? @mnvikesfan didn’t you get one?

On BF 1 currently… hop in my party.

About to hop on BF1 shortly! DIE!

Got on a bit late due to last Basketball game of the season. Good games, wish I wasn’t on Team Tard those last few games. I did take the boat out and go boat hunting, that was fun. Only got one Battlepack, I called DICE and filed a complaint.

I’ll be running a Drunken BF1 room on Friday night. See you fuckers then.

1 Like

I was on playing Spaceland.

I got on late, had to take a nap. I guess I really am starting to get old.

Theres a GRG server ?

I think Vikes rented one but I didn’t get the info for it.