GRG Community Night 2/24

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Cold War, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers @VRGamers

Honestly not sure wtf to do with CoD Customs. I absolutely hate Cold War customs. If any one has any suggestions? Or maybe just run multiple rooms like MP, Zombies, etc.

This game is killing me.

@codplayers

Well…duh…go back to modern warfare customs, those were a blast…

I think it’s too late to go to MW tonight, since some people may have had to delete it off they’re systems, so maybe tonight we do multiple rooms and plan for Custom MW next week.

I will be on Valheim

IB tonight…and with the spray foam today i cannot work on the house project…so lets group up and feel the rage that is all destiny PVP now

1 Like

Tag @PCGamers, you lazy whore.

I am a maybe tonight. COD if I do make it.