GRG Community Night 2/26

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Standard Copypasta

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, Escape from Tarkov and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

Call of Duty Players

@beers_and_leafs has created a bunch of “custom games”. Be warned though, if you thought I was bad @beers is far worse. He’s sick and demented and I’m sure he’s been busy designing the ultimate Sandy Vag match. So hop on in and let’s get some custom games going.

This will be Cross-Play enabled so all the PC and PS4 guys feel free to hop on in. Remember to adjust your in game voice chat. I used my GRG pull with Inifinity Ward and had them change that awful Voice chat. Make sure to pick the No Effect option so your mic is clear. Also, please post your activision account if you are not on XBox. Also make sure it’s here as well.

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

1 Like

@codplayers Do we want to run Customs? We need to make sure we have enough. Let us know what to expect.

I’ll be on for COD. think we should start with pubs and see what heppens. maybe if we get at least 10 we go private.

I should be on COD.

I’ll be on Division 2 tonight, praying to the rng gods to either drop me btsu gloves or that exotic rifle. Maybe I’ll help @Thebeeryeti get a chameleon if the division and rng gods both grant me mercy.

looks like some raiding may happen…but lets group up for some party chat and cowbell @destinyplayers

Monster hunter again for me and anyone that wants to join

1 Like

COD for me.

I’m thinking Monster Hunter as well if I get on tonight.

1 Like

Good games @mnvikesfan, @HAWKLANDER, @FetalInjury, @SALT, @trcannon (Giddy), @Elgr8one, @CowTipperTom, @MrWhiskerBizkit, @beers_and_leafs, @SpiderDice, @Papasquatch, @Xionergy, @ntelnsyde

1 Like

This is for @trcannon aka Giddy!

was all set to get on last night but just could keep the eyes open. past out on the couch at 9:30. fuck having to get up at 5:30 and fuck that i am old.

Really need to work on my load outs, not that I would suddenly become a killing machine.
Two weeks of doing this and you think I would be ready for clan nights.

1 Like

Fuck off my ass whore!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@trcannon can @Gunny laugh if he no shows GRG Community Night?

south park GIF

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

oh hell no GIF