GRG Community Night 2/27/19

https://cdn.gamer-network.net/2018/articles/2018-11-30-16-36/anthem-alpha-beta-start-date-5830-1543595775062.jpg

The long time tradition continues! Let’s squad up and get in some games together! Who’s going to be on tonight? Let’s get those fireteams formed!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @ESOPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers

1 Like

I will be playing Anthem on the Sexbox.

1 Like

A pirates life for me in Atlas tonight.

I’ll be on Xbox playing Anthem

1 Like

Ditto.

1 Like

Atlas and/or Dying Light.

anthem on xbone after 9pm central

1 Like

Apex Legends tonight on PS4?
@anon36214017, @TwistedGunsmith, @REBOOT_EXE

Plus any other @PlayStationPlayers who want to join.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me ill be on around 6 pm central

2 Likes

Anthem…2 of my javelins need a bunch of loot to catch-up so anyone new…hop in the party and i’m happy the run my “b” javelins though whatever missions you have

1 Like

Anthem. Xbox. All. Damn. Day.

I will be up for some Apex action, CoD Blackout or I can carry @Gunny through whatever he needs in Destiny.

I would say CoD MP but I do not have (nor plan to buy) the new maps.

Im down

1 Like

Anthem. Just started my Ranger so need to level him up also. Not that my Storm is that far along.

1 Like

I’ll be on @codplayers

@Lala_Calamari the maps are barely in rotation yet , who cares if you don’t have them?

Anthem first, then Overwatch.

I will hopefully be on Anthem tonight on PC

I have apex legends downloaded. Haven’t started it yet…

1 Like

Good fun with @Meep in Apex Legends tonight.
Carried me gently to a victory within my first few matches and then again later on with a friend of his.

Also saw @REBOOT_EXE for a little while but unfortunately had an odd number at the time.

Definitely up to play again.
Still need to figure out a lot of the subtleties and work on the characters / gear.

1 Like