GRG Community Night 2/28/18

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OlKgZtEWFys/maxresdefault.jpg

It’s time for our community night! We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @ESOPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @DivisionPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @DestinyPlayers @PCGamers

3 Likes

I’ll most likely be in CoD WW2 if there is a room. Otherwise I’ll check out PUBG.

Assuming first impressions are good by the time I get off work, I may purchase and begin learning to play Deep Rock Galactic.

Be sure to read our thread before purchasing if this interests you. It’s got some pretty important shit in it.

1 Like

Big surprise, I will be on Destiny running the MIlestones to get gear I already have. Might even start the raid to get the Argos checkpoint. Only takes about 45 minutes to get there.

Overwatch.

1 Like

Battlefield 1 or 4? @PlayStationPlayers

I will probably be in D2 before i have to go to work

I will likely be on The Division

1 Like

I vote 4.

I do have both (though none of the DLC for 1).

Overwatch!

1 Like

I don’t have the dlc for 1 I got some for 4 but not all

1 Like

We had so much fun with regular nightfall last night…we might prestige/challenge it tonight…who’s in @DestinyPlayers

1 Like

I will start with COD at 9 EST.

I’ve got a game of Madden to lose, but should be on PUBG for a couple games afterwards

Yeah, I’ll be doing my Madden before COD.

I’ll be on d2 tonight for milestones and then probably upgrading horses and resetting skills on my warden in eso after.

If you will to put up with me, I’ll fight beside yah… or at least try to keep up.

Prob be on Monster Hunter!

I will be shooting things in COD on the xbone.