GRG Community Night 3/10

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Cold War, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers @VRGamers

@codplayers Honestly at a loss as to what to do for tonight. Cold War Customs are garbage and just not fun. This is a struggle.

Any suggestions???

Chris Farley Idk GIF

I mean I’m good with MP, or Zombies or if we have a bunch I’ll do customs again…

Or we could break up the group and do whatever. I’d be willing to take people through the Zombies maps if they want. Anyone that hasn’t done the Easter Eggs yet on either map.

If we do, I’d like to see a mix up of the usuals.

I’m up for Standard MP, Warzone or Outbreak Zombies. @codplayers @XBoxGamers @PlayStationPlayers and @PCGamers

I am good with Standard MP or Zombies.

Not sure i will be on tonight. If so it will be late around 10pm If so would be down for WZ.

Probably gonna play some VR if I get the chance if anyone wants to join in. Most likely Onward @okie_outlaw @Skratch84

Well, we made the best of it. Ran 2 MP rooms in 1 XBox Party. 1 HC and one Core (the proper way to play).

GG to all.

@angelofsinx4 , @beers_and_leafs , @Sniper_T1 , @Destroyert1 , @HAWKLANDER , @Johneffinggalt , @DieHardCubFN , @IronCode88 , @SALT and later for WZ @mnvikesfan

1 Like