GRG Community Night - 3/21/18

https://cdns.kinguin.net/media/category/s/e/sea-of-thieves-16_1516795690_1.jpg

It’s time for our community night! We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @ESOPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @DivisionPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @DestinyPlayers @PCGamers

1 Like

Sea of Thieves. I am so excited!.. for the servers not to work again.

4 Likes

I’ll be doing COD by 9pm

I will be on destiny knocking out some milestones tonight.

My plans…

I’m there!

i will be on COD on xbox

I’ll be on Sea of Thieves, if it don’t work I’ll be jumping on Pub G or Destiny.

ok ok…there seems to be some people (caugh @Lala_Calamari) that think, I should play something other than D2…so I’ll be playing D2 tonight working n the faction rally gear for my Titan…if no one shows up by 10:30pm I will play ESO. Just so I make those people happy…that said since we usually have like 8…lets crank out the small stuff 1st (flashpoints and lost sectors) and work towards crucible

2 Likes

hmm I forgot about faction rally, this will be my first one since jumping on Xbox Destiny. I will definitely be playing some time this week @valiantvictory

2 Likes

Will try SoT again tonight. If not then prob monster hunter

If there’s anything happening on Overwatch, I’ll be there. Otherwise I’m leveling a new tank on ESO and running Pledges with my higher level toons. Feel free to jump into some dungeons

Sea of Thieves tonight for me.

arrrrrrgg

sea of thieves

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll be in someone’s brig in Sea of Thieves.

2 Likes

GRG=Shiny penny

D2 for me. I will be on early and will try to stay up until 10:30 for some crucible with the late night warriors.

You’ll be scrubbing the poop deck