GRG Community Night - 3/28/18

Nah, I’m just a cheap fuck is all.

I’ll be on later in the night. Most likely playing fc5, but could he tempted to switch to siege, or killing floor 2 (random I know)

I’ll be on PUBG for XB1

I’ll be at work sadly

Will be on the xb1, but completely undecided on what to play.

1 Like

D2 Crucible’ & NF for those who need it.

I’m not going to make it this week, but miss playing with you beautiful bastards, someone keep @Rigonn from falling off the ship in SoT for me lol

1 Like

Scratch that…playing RL Driving Simulator back to FL for the next 13hrs

1 Like

Just got off work headed home and will hop on some D2 @DestinyPlayers

Good fun in Fortnite BR tonight.
Played a few games with @forch124 and @KINGKONG, then switched to another party to play with @TwistedGunsmith and @Meep, we even had a few games with @DaG_Avenged.

Managed at least one victory in duos (me and Twisted), though we got some late-game losses too.
Plus a fair few early losses…

I maintain that shotguns are OP and Tilted is a clusterfuck.

Played some Destiny last night. Had to blow some cobwebs off that game. Got right into it with the Crucible and did pretty well.

GG @valiantvictory @ezekielJP and @Capnsadiq. Also GG to @ixL0N3W0LFxi and @BrambledWhiskey for crashing our party. Had a good time last night.

1 Like

@shortbus and I finally got a PUBG duos win. We had a crazy night with some decent finishes and some early finishes. Pulled the Dinner in our last game, and the M24 is a beast!

2 Likes

It was like destiny PvP was totally new again…meta in flux being killed by shit that have long since thrown away…go fast is great but i think i have lost whatever mojo i had and it rebuld time…all assumtions are out and need to try to find what will work…Thanks to
@Lala_Calamari
@ixL0N3W0LFxi
@ezekielJP
@BrambledWhiskey
@Capnsadiq

all good games but i need to get better now that everyone is faster