GRG Community Night - 3/28/18

https://cdn.gamer-network.net/2017/articles/2017-10-31-09-59/how-co-op-works-in-far-cry-5-1509443966154.jpg/EG11/thumbnail/1200x630/format/jpg/1936534.jpg

It’s time for our community night! We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @ESOPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @DivisionPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @DestinyPlayers @PCGamers

I will be on COD of course. Starting at about 9pm @codplayers

I will be in Montana hanging out with Eden’s Gate.

i will be on COD on XB1.

@DestinyPlayers You know I will be enjoying the new go-fast. I had a great time last night dusting off old weapons from my vault and trying them again like they were new. Also as some of you know I’m starting a new character, if anyone is thinking of starting over and want to join, that’s fun too. Trans-matting at 9pm.

I will be in the state of Montana.

1 Like

I’ll be on The Division… Assault GE is live for today and tomorrow if you missed the dedicated weekend earlier in the month. Striker, Sentry’s Call and Reclaimer gear sets along with Clown, Hockey and Pig masks are there for the grind.

1 Like

I’ll be online tonight, just haven’t decided what to play.

Happy to play Fortnite BR if there are others interested.
Otherwise I might just see what other people are playing and join one of them.

1 Like

I should be on COD tonight too

I’ll be hopping on Tera and maybe do a bit of D2 to mess around with the new update first.

You bought the Founder’s Pack?

I’ll be down for whatever. I’ll most likely be on CoD but someone could twist my arm and I’d be up for some Crucible in Destiny (@DestinyPlayers).

I’ll be in Montana mowing down Christian militia members, gleefully.

Destiny 1?

Ill be on Sea of Thieves for those who would want to join up and finish some voyages. Im trying to level up my trading rep because, in all honesty, it is a bitch. So whoever is in for some pig hunting and chasing chickens. Ill be sailing the seas!

2 Likes

Make sure to ping the new group, @SoTPlayers

1 Like

Though that does only tag 3 people right now…

Yup and felt no shame :B

Sea of Thieves for me tonight

2 Likes