GRG Community Night 3/29 BF1 and Battlegrounds!

Join GRG for another weekly edition of our Community Night. When we all try to rally up together and kick some ass online. Maybe we can get the GRG BF1 server set up for some TDM or Conquest @BattlefieldPlayers . We’ll also have our ever growing PC crowd balls deep into Battleground. Hopefully they stream it so we can see GRG battle the great blue wall of death!

Expect parties to start forming up around 9.

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

Since I’m the only one that’s ‘Balls Deep’ In COD, I’ll jump over to BF1 for tonight again.

1 Like

Hoping to play some Battlegrounds.

I’l be on Battlegrounds as well tonight around 8 central.

1 Like

I’ll be on battlefield, playing TDM.

BF1 for me!

Should be on BF1 by 8 Eastern.

will be on BF1

Madden FTW!

2 Likes

This guy has the right idea!!!

1 Like

I’ve gotta work…:tired_face::gun:… Or you know I’d be on

I’ll hop on some BF for some shenanigans!

I’ll be on bf1 playing my usual role as a meat shield for @Lala_Calamari

I should be on for some BF1!

BF1 trying to complete the stupid challenges for the new guns.

1 Like

Sounds hawt!

Lmao not surprised you’d get chubbed up knowing you’d boost your numbers reviving me into live fire.

Good times in Battlegrounds tonight with @D1G1TALC1PHERS, @EnyoBellona, and @anon42851937

1 Like

I didn’t keep track of names. I’m fired. We did have 1 full party and an overflow one. So at least 20 GRG on tonight.

It was a tough night for me. I was bullet collecting, I couldn’t get shit rolling. Especially that last peer pressure match.

Since someone asked shortly after I disconnected my mic…I was using the Lewis Gun Low Weight. (Support)
This gun is f’n AMAZING! I have shit aim but this thing has almost zero recoil and a large magazine. Try it out if you haven’t! Probably had my best game tonight.

Also…PTFO. It’s not all about the K/D.

1 Like