GRG Community Night 4-12 Black Ops 2 Edition

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Sticks and Stones anyone??? FUCK YEAH! This week’s Community night will focus on the freshly backwards compatible Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Let’s get a private lobby running and kill some fools! @codplayers We’ll also have the regular bunch of people kicking ass on the Battlefield in BF1. @BattlefieldPlayers.

Expect parties to start forming up around 9.

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

2 Likes

I’ll be on BF1 tradeded in bloppity dos a long time ago and won’t buy it again unless it becomes a regular grg thing

1 Like

I will be on bf1 as well around 9pm est.

1 Like

I’ll be on BF1 more than likely around 9:30 EST. I haven’t checked to see if I kept BO2 or not.

1 Like

It’s on sale @Johneffinggalt

Call of Duty: Black Ops II 50% $24.99 or $19.99

1 Like

Will jump on battlefield tonight unless anyone would like to join in on some @OverwatchPlayers games.

1 Like

BO2 for me!

Edit: I’ll be on around 830e. Hop in my party!

1 Like

I can try to host a Wildlands lobby. If that falls through I’ll hit BF1

1 Like

Count me in for either! Just hit me up whenever.

BF1 for me between 8:30 and 9 est.

BF1 FTW! I traded in my BLOPS 2 copy as well. Buying it again would be like going back to my ex. I mean, she was OK, but she’s no Battlefield 1!

2 Likes

Ill be on BLOPS2 as long as the wife does not need my services

1 Like

Just get the dishes done early.

2 Likes

Should be on for some BF1. I need to get back into GRW though.

1 Like

Still have BO2 would be happy to fire it up again !

Would so be there for some sticks and stones but I’m stuck at work.

You people better get some practice time in !!! The HAWK will be playing on Thursday and this weekend using my target finder sight on anyone who dares to shoot at me.

1 Like

Something important came up. I’ll be out of tonight’s shenanigans.

I’ll be on for some BF1 in a few. Looks like everyone’s on BLOPS2 right now. The ex is looking tempting now.

1 Like

Good games in BLOPS 2. We had a lot playing tonight. @FetalInjury @TEXENT @Azalin4savioR @FouR187 @GrayBush @Ahobbs2121 @Se7enstitch @Johneffinggalt @anon58190329 @Ripply @SALT @beers_and_leafs (he finally showed up).

Sorry Hobbs for the gun games, that’s a 2old2shoot staple for Community Nights (and sandy vag match). Wanted to play a few rounds of those before I quit for the night.