GRG Community Night 4/19 BF1 & BLOPS2

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night. Let’s gather up and shoot some shit. We’ll focus on BF1 and CoD BLOPS2. Let us know what you’re planning on playing tonight. @codplayers @BattlefieldPlayers.

Expect parties to start forming up around 9.

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

I’d be up for another BLOPS2 night. I’d prefer to use game chat as party chat with 2 teams can be a fucking headache. Is that doable with backwards compatible games?

I will be on BF1.

Battlegrounds or BF1 for me.

will be on BF1 xb1

I’ll be on Wildlands. I have no voice and a terrible cough so I’ll be muted a lot.

Probably BLOPS2 or BF1 for me tonight. I’ll also be streaming whatever I’m on via my channel.

Ill be on BLOPS for a bit

Unfortunately can’t make it tonight playing IRL poker.

I will be watching the Leafs Playoff game, but should be on by 9:30 for some BLOPS 2

I’m gonna try to get on BF1 tonight… Life has been in the way for a couple weeks … she’s just gonna have to deal with it…

I’ll be on for BF1 or BLOPS 2…will follow the crowd.

Stream some battlegrounds!

Yeah, fuck those teams. Had to rage quit during the 3rd beat down. Not sure wtf was up with those players. Guessing they were allergic to flag caps.

Decided I’d rather watch Iron Fist on Netflix instead. That’s how bad the randoms were.

3 Likes