GRG Community Night 4/24

https://i.imgur.com/bZI07DF.jpg

Alright boys and girls it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

1 Like

Iron Banner tonight

I’ll be down for some Division action. I have nothing planned so I’m open to whatever. I do need to tackle some tier 3 Checkpoints, Clan Bounties or some Dark Zone.

I’ll kick off an open XBox party around 9PM EST. Hop on in and talk dirty to me.

If I get on, it will be for some Iron Banner @destinyplayers

Iron Banana, here I come!

yup more IB here…i suck but its only fun with GRG

i will be on the Divison.

Apex Legends

I’ll be on The Division (not sure if PC or Sex Box) for sure.
Free pass to talk dirty to Lala, oh boy!

9:30 pm with @codplayers

I’ll be on The Division 2 @PlayStationPlayers …probably around 9 Eastern

1 Like

Got on alot later than I expected but ran some missions and bounties with @Meep and chatted with @DarkNiteRaven for a minute

1 Like

Ran some Division shit and got @Pr0tosolo geared up real quick with @Grex. We cleared his Capital Hill story mission then got him geared up from 200 to just under 500 in about an hour.

4 Likes

@Sniper_T1 , @okie_outlaw, @valiantvictory, @ezekielJP, @koldfront_kraig, @Godofbiscuits0 ran some Iron Banner last night (sorry if I missed anyone)

5 Likes

late to the party…my kids are staying up later and later…but had a great time mostly not winning in IB but we did cap the night with a tight win on vostock, my favorite map