GRG Community Night 4/25/18

http://images.electricpig.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/videogames_nerds.jpg

It’s time for our community night! We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @DestinyPlayers @PCGamers @ForzaPlayers

1 Like

Xbox PUBG test server tonight for me

2 Likes

ESO tonight. Getting that grind on.

I’ll be on CoD or PUBG if there are parties going (and in that order).

If not, I’d be up for some Dungeon runs @Rigonn, @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx and any other @ESOPlayers

1 Like

I will probably be playing The Show or God of War but will look for parties on the Xbox side to join.

Destiny for me again. Let’s squad up and run some milestones.

Only SP games on PSN, I see.

All I own right now.

What’s in the cart though.
That’s basically bought.

I’ll be in Eso at some point. Definitely down for dungeons.

probably trying to grind out some levels of the battle pass on Fortnite, probably late though. got to run tonight only 6 miles but won’t get to it til after the kids are in bed. I need to get some new games. I’m intrigued by farcry 5 but wasn’t sure if there is something big about to come out from someone else. I’ve never played any of the farcry games.

I’m around and up for playing something with @PS4Players.

Not sure what just yet.

ill be on D2 tonight wont be till after 9pm central though.

I’ll most likely be chilling on D2 but, if anyone is up for say MHW or The Division. Heck, I’ll even create a community party for everyone interested to join in on and yes, I finally have a working headset again.

2 Likes

i will be on cod on the xb1.

If I am on the PS4 it will likely be The Division @LudwigVonTokkenTakke (Global Event - Blackout is live this week) but I’ll see who is playing what @unobtainaballs and if I am on the Xbox it will be ESO @Rigonn @Lala_Calamari @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx

I may split time between the consoles too so Ill look for who is online

4 Likes

Up for some tera @unobtainaballs maybe some rocket league that was pretty fun last time

1 Like

D2…lets group up by 9:15 I want to hit NF but if we have 4 crucible…more yet we will discuss @DestinyPlayers

I dont know what i’ll be doing on the PC side. Whatever it is it will probably be around 10pm est though.