GRG Community Night - 4/4/18

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/inD9Ri-BHss/maxresdefault.jpg

It’s time for our community night! We sure don’t have a shortage of games to play now. Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @ESOPlayers @DivisionPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @DestinyPlayers @PCGamers @SoTPlayers

2 Likes

I am likely playing Far Cry 5 but possibly could be up to some Tera.

1 Like

I will be on COD, unless i see a bunch in Tera and will jump over to that and help out if needed.

1 Like

Probably be on Monster Hunter or The Division.

Who is up for some XP whoring in ESO tonight? @ESOPlayers 100% XP buff going and I’m bringing my noob DragonKnight out to play. I’m really just interested in gaining XP as fast as possible on this one. Skipping story, voice acting and whatever. I want skyshards, delves, dungeons or just burn through quests.

Also, @xxxNAILBUNNYxxx can beg some training armor off you? I don’t have that researched. Level 5 and level 10 Armor (mix of heavy, med and light) and GS and sword and board? I’ll send you mats if needed.

2 Likes

If we can’t get a group going in ESO then I’ll go CoD.

1 Like

I will jump into ESO on the Xbox and start my new journey from scratch and take advantage of this XP.

I think I will mix things up and play D2.

1 Like

I promised @ixL0N3W0LFxi @ezekielJP that we would do some ESO…with @Sniper_T1 holding down the fort in D2 and 2X xp I will be doing ESO.

2 Likes

I picked up Far Cry 5 today, so I’ll be checking that out this evening

1 Like

I’ll be on FC5.

I’ll be playing Pub G or FC5.

No idea what ill be playing yet. May be on Tera or may be on ESO.

I’ll just run solo… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

right lala, me too apparently…

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m gonna try my best to get on COD. I have a ball meeting at 8 and I’m not sure how long it will be.

Besides, it’s just like any other day - 300 people, 9 different games.

What happened to Community night? :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah, I hear you. People lost interest in private games. Not sure how to fix that.

I’ll be in GRW early on and then maybe Fortnite BR.

Got @Eeyorewins into Fortnite BR the other day, he managed to pick it up pretty quickly and we got 2nd and 3rd finishes in Duos.